Saturday, 29 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
It is almost the end of 2012, so I would like to share with you some of my most enjoyable moments and achievements of the year. Hopefully, my memories will trigger some of your own. There are the 'I was there' photographs!
 
 
 
 
UK GAMES EXPO in MAY
STAFFORD ARTS FESTIVAL in SEPTEMBER

WEST BRIDGFORD BOOK FAIR in SEPTEMBER









BOOK SIGNING in CYPRUS











The year began for me with a month in Cyprus, a memorable month even though it rained every day. I returned home and began my sixth book, 'Love You Forever', I had hoped to finish it by November but, alas, I am only a third of the way through it but on a bright note I have written the ending. I am promising myself that it will be completed in 2013.

I enjoyed our British summer, just in case you cannot remember it, it was two weeks in March. I was so pleased that I had not booked a holiday for March.

I have had some great Monday afternoons taking tea at the Langley library and wonderful Fridays strolling round the Sandwell Valley (when it was not raining!) then going into the cafe for my special  weekly treat of a cheese, mushroom and bacon baguette. Usually, in the summer I sit in the gardens enjoying an ice cream. I did save a lot of money this year.

There have been two great events for which 2012 will always be remembered for... Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee. I enjoyed both from the armchair.

In the last months I have visited friends, been to book fairs and Cyprus. The evidence is in the photos above.

So, what memories have you to share with us?

Have a great New Years Eve,

Sofia, Donald and I look forward to your company in 2013!

Lady M





2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, Marilyn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to visit my daughter in the spring and I'm hoping to also visit my UK friends and meet my acquaintances. Blessings in 2013!

    RG(Robin) Calkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin. I look forward to meeting you in 2013!

      Delete