Friday, 4 December 2015

Donald's Delight's 3 Happy 2015

      
Hey Peeps,

It's the first week of December and my third choice. As the end of the year approaches I've taken us right back to the beginning when Lady M gave her positive statement about this being the year for achieving dreams. I hope you managed it!

                                                     *****************

                                         HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Hello Everyone,

May I wish you all a happy 2015.

I've decided to write this post in a purple colour showing my optimism for the new year.

In the past years I have given positive ideas for the twelve months ahead.

Last year I suggested making every moment count. I certainly did and accomplished a great deal. The year before I wanted to make it a year of 'firsts' taking up new opportunities and challenges. I suggested new hobbies and experiences. I see time as a most generous gift and something which should not be wasted but valued.

This year I'm thinking about dreams. We all have them. if only...

My dream would be if I won the Lottery...

I'd like to travel the world...
Buy a new house...
See a West End Show...
Visit Hong Kong...
Go on a cruise...
Travel on the great railways around the world...
Learn a new language...
Visit Lapland...
Write a book...
Learn to scuba dive...


The list is endless. Everyone has a secret dream. The usual restrictions are time and money. The above are just pipe dreams for so many people.

Ever heard the phrase, 'Dreams can come true'?

What is your dream? Secret wish, if only...

MAKE IT HAPPEN IN 2015.

Do I see you smiling or laughing at this comment. Saying it's impossible. Nothing is impossible. Think positive about your personal dream and I wish you every success in achieving it THIS year.

Yours,

Lady M



 
 
 
                                                                            *******
 
Well?

It's never too late!

Until next week, TTFN

Donald (& Sofia!) xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment