Friday, 1 April 2016

Paphiakos & CCP Animal Welfare, Paphos

                                                                                                                                  
 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
We have enjoyed Easter here in the UK but in Cyprus it is next week. So, all my Cypriot friends are still looking forward to Easter eggs.
 
A couple of weeks ago I shared my memorable holiday in Cyprus with you and mentioned my visit to the Animal Shelter. Isn't my little friend in the top pic adorable?
 
I would like to share a few more pics and invite you to visit the website http://cyprusanimalwelfare.com/ 
 
If you are on hols or intend visiting Paphos in the near future do pop along and give support. If you live locally, even better. The website shows the 'wish list' of items the sanctuary needs, so if you can help...
 


Until next week, have fun and be happy,
 
Lady M
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment