1. Make a will.
2. Act and dress as Lady Godiva.
3. Take tea at the Ritz.
4. Be pampered at a health spa.
5. Travel on the Orient Express.
6. Spend Hogmanay in Edinburgh.
7. Spend a night in a Haunted House.
8. Ride in a hot air balloon or do a parachute jump.
9. Visit a casino.
10. Shopping trip to New York.
11. Visit Athens and the Acropolis.
12. Join the Mile High Club.
13. Break all the Commandments.
14. Walk a mile along the Equator.
Well, those were my first 14, later I added some more. That's the great thing about such a list... you just keep adding to it.
15. Commit arson.
16. Experience Tantric sex.
17. Visit Santa in Lapland. (That was going to be a treat for my children)
18. Write letters to those left behind and prepare presents for the children up to their 18th birthdays.
19. Be Robin Hood, take from the rich and give to the poor.
I had a lot of fun doing the things on this list before I died. Although, sadly, I did not complete it. However, I finished it after my sad demise.
Today, I urge you to make a bucket list AND if possible, share it with us.)