|I like this pic of me!|
For those of you who are interested in writing or ideas about writing I am sharing something started by Ernest Hemingway with you this week: THE SIX WORD NOVEL
He once bet that he could write a novel in only six words. The novel? "For sale: baby shoes, never worn." He won the bet.
It is still January; the time of year often considered depressing, tiring and boring. So, if you want a challenge, I challenge you to write your own six word novels and share them with us in the comments below. No prizes; this is not a competition, it is just for fun! To start you off I will share some of mine.
1. Eager driver jumped lights. Funeral Thursday.
2. Hungry mouse smells cheese in trap.
3. New hobby: texting while driving. CRASH!
4. Racing against time. Time won. Farewell.
5. Stopped. Looked. Did not see it.
6. Panic. Disaster. Chain reaction. Disaster. Panic.
7. Had a drink. Then another... And?
8. Switch on. Beautiful illuminations. Power cut.