Friday, 6 January 2017

Wishing you all a Happy 2017!





Happy New Year!

Yes, it's Lady M back with you for awhile and thanking Sofia for looking after you all at the end of last year. I hope you enjoyed her stroll down memory lane. What is she doing now? Where is she? Who is she with? If you need to ask you have not read her books!

So, it is January 6th 2017. I am finding it hard to believe, too. 2016 was an incredible year on many fronts. Brexit? America's Presidential Election? Both had surprising outcomes. Then there were the numerous deaths of celebrities in the music and film world; many of them still in their youth: well 50's and 60's. The latest, and I think we are still all in shock at the revelation of George Michael's death, only 53. Very young in today's society.  We can only hope that 2017 will be a better year.

I like to begin each year with a positive message of hope for the future.

Last year:

Happy 2016. Now, readers, you may recall that in the past I have given positive messages at the beginning of the year. This year I would like to give you three gifts... positivity, hope and a blank page. Throughout 2016 use the blank page to write down all the good and positive things that happen in your life.

If you did this I hope your page is now full and you are in a position to count your blessings.

In previous years I have suggested that you make the most of every opportunity; I have pointed out that every moment counts and time should not be wasted as tomorrow is never promised to us.

This year I would just like to give you all my best wishes and hope that it will be a happy year for you.

Love You Forever, Lady M xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment