|Aphrodite's Rock, Paphos|
|Sunset in Paphos|
|The Sandwell Valley|
The Sandwell Valley
This is the last in the series of quizzes. I hope you have enjoyed testing your brains over the last few weeks.
1. In what general direction do the Trade Winds blow?
2. In which hemisphere is the Amundsen Sea?
3. What fish family does the Anchovy belong to?
4. Which season begins with the Vernal Equinox?
5. What two main metals combined make bronze?
6. The Victoria Falls stand on which river?
7. In which year did Hillary and Tensing climb Everest?
8. What river does the Hoover Dam stand on?
9. Grilse are the young of which fish?
10. Which river flows into the sea at New York?
11. How would a python kill it's prey?
12. What kind of creature is a Flying Fox?
13. What is a young hare called?
14. Niagara Falls is between which 2 Great Lakes?
15. What are Biscay, Trafalgar, Fastnet and German Bight?
16. Which river flows through the capital city of London?
17. Which State of the USA would you be visiting if viewing the Grand Canyon?
18. By what name is the Uluru better know?
Well, folks, my last 18 questions for you. Answers next week.
Good luck. Lady M xxxx