Friday 12 October 2018

The afterlife... Sofia and Donald



Howde Folks,

Donald and I hope you have all had the best of weeks. We have been zooming round the world at high speed and having a blast. Last week we left you with some questions about us and now we are going to answer them. We told you that my husband and Donald's brother was named Derek. Yes, I had  an affair with my brother-in-law while we were both downstairs.

Then it was my question, "Who was my beautiful wife, Miranda's second husband?" The answer... Charles Urquart-Latterley known to his friends as C U Later!
Then my question was "What are the names of my children?" Sophie and Donny. They were named after us.
Next, I asked for Derek's occupation at the hospital. He was a heart surgeon.
Sofia started laughing. I asked where we had sex for the first time. It was at the Avanti Hotel in room 5042. You remember, Donald?
They both started laughing. 
How could I forget it? We were by the pool. Derek and Miranda had taken the twins out on the glass bottom boat trip and I told you that we could see the harbour from our room. You didn't really believe me so I took you up and showed you and then... well it just happened!
It sure did, Donald and we have never looked back.
Oh no, Sofia... I did have some moments of guilt because I was cheating on my lovely Miranda but in the end everything worked out as it was meant to and we ended up together in the afterlife. Anyway, my next question was about Donny's hobby. The answer was and still is...astronomy.
I asked where my ashes were scattered. The answer... on the lilypond at Haslington Towers. Our family are now living in Australia. The name of Sophie's dog was Sheba although she usually called her 'Spotty' dog. Your occupation downstairs, Donald was a brickie or builder. My father's nickname for me was Sweet Pea because my initials were SP, Sofia Pemberton.
Okay, okay, Sofia at least let me answer our last question, Miranda and I lived at Chilwell.

Fine, Donald, now we have told all Lady M's readers about us we should tell them where they may find her books and read more for themselves... The Net, libraries, bookshops or her or from this blog! They don't have to go far!

True, Sofia. Now let's do the second half of her blog this week by giving some insight into the afterlife. Me first, time does not exist.
My turn. I love these two. No bad hair days and no need to worry about what you are wearing. If you want to change your clothes you do it by thought.
Oh, I was going to say that. You do everything by thought. So, you can travel in an instant just by thinking and can move round the world in less than a second.
My turn, I like this, too. We can help or hinder things downstairs but we cannot change events. It is nice to know that we can give support and comfort to those we left behind. I left a message for my children and when I see a candle burning in the window I know they need me and I am there for them. Your turn, Donald.
Everything is good here. There's no swearing, no violence and we all forgive the past and whatever happened downstairs. Sometimes, it's difficult particularly when you meet someone who has hurt you or one that you really loved. I had real problems when C U Later arrived after what he did to Miranda but now we are friends as it should be.
Me now, there's always a party when you arrive because you are expected and you meet all those friends and relatives who have arrived here before you. I will never forget my surprise when I met my eldest son, Billy.
Okay, I'll do the last one, Sofia. Death is nothing to fear; it is like walking into the next room or simply going to sleep for the last time. When it's your time someone from here will come and collect you and guide you into this fantastic place, the parallel universe or afterlife.

Well, we hope we have enlightened you this week. Next week, we are going to tell you about some of the ways those of us who have passed over communicate with those of you awaiting downstairs. You will be amazed or maybe it will answer some questions for you.

Until next week, loads of love from all in the afterlife, Sofia and Donald 💗💗💗💗




No comments:

Post a Comment