Friday 28 December 2018

Sofia and Donald on the third day of Christmas


                                                     




Howde Folks,

Yes, we are still down under with Miranda and the family. Her treat for Christmas day was an afternoon helicopter ride with champagne on board. On Boxing day she took them to Sydney in a private jet, the usual way she travels, to see The Illusionists, the spectacular magicians at the Opera House. Even Derek went and they are all still talking about it.

It is now the third day of Christmas with nine more to go to Epiphany on 6th January.This has led me to think about the traditional 'twelve days of Christmas', the gifts and what Miranda has in store for the rest of them. I remembered that Lady M took this gift thing seriously a few years ago and created a 21st Century list which I have found for you. Would you thank anyone for sending you 'a partridge in a pear tree' today? Would you really appreciate milking maids or leaping lords? So, if your true love were to send gifts on each of the Christmas days what would he choose in the 21st century?

Lady M thinks it would be something like this:-

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me A Nintendo DS

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS
(Yes! This one stays the same, who would not want five gold rings or any other jewellery! So...)

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 Bottles of French perfume, 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 9 Boxes of Belgium chocolates, 8 Bottles of French perfume, 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 10 Designer handbags, 9 Boxes of Belgium chocolates, 8 Bottles of French perfume, 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me 11 DVD's, 10 Designer handbags, 9 Boxes of Belgium chocolates, 8 Bottles of French perfume, 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 12 Red roses, 11 DVD's, 10 Designer handbags, 9 Boxes of Belgium chocolates, 8 Bottles of French perfume, 7 Mobile phones, 6 Diamond pendants, 5 Gold rings, 4 Plasma TV's, 3 Digital cameras, 2 Laptops and a Nintendo DS.
.

                                                              ********
Love to you all, and hoping you had a great Christmas day, Sofia and Donald ❤❤❤❤



2 comments:

  1. Now if I can only find that sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...if only! What are you going to do with all the perfume too, Missy?!

    ReplyDelete