Friday, 18 January 2019
Just a thought 1!
Well, we are half way through January. Hope you are all okay and coming to terms with 2019. We are still down in Australia and keeping an eye on our family. Their Christmas and New Year celebrations were brill. Miranda gave a massive party on New Year's Eve. She insisted on Derek going because she needed a 'doctor in the house'. Derekisms were in abundance over the gross waste of money. Oh Derek. Miranda is excited about a new venture for 2019. She has been following Lady M and is now diversifying and adding ice cream supplies to her company. That brought a smile to C.U's visage.
"Get on with it, Sofia."
"Okay, Donald. You're keeping me on track, as usual. I just love digressing."
Anyway, I have been into her FB account again and observed that throughout last year she posted many posts on Just a thought. I have taken some of them and will be sharing them with you this week and next before we leave you. Some are philosophical and some amusing. We hope they will cheer you up.
1. Do people really watch paint dry?
2. Do sheep follow like humans? One witty reply was, "No, they're smarter!"🐑🐑🐑
3. Does the last man standing ever sit down?👨
4. If the modern technological age is so wonderful, why does everything stop when the computers are down?💻💾💽📀
5. Does eating crusts really make your hair curl?
6. If all roads lead to Rome is there a traffic jam in the city centre?🚖🚕🚔🚓🚙🚛🚚
7. How many hands make light work? Lady M replied that she thought it was a switch! Typical!
8. What would happen if everyone went on strike at the same time? Lady M replied that she thought they had!
9. Are good things really worth waiting for? The majority of replies were positive on this one.
10.If manners maketh man...what maketh woman? One witty reply... brains!
11.What happens when hope fails? One witty reply was Brexit. A more serious one was faith.
12.If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, did someone move the paving stones?
13.Two things you can't buy are time and memories. Enjoy every moment.
14.Apparently Lady M has learned the secret of saving money. Don't spend it!😊😀
15.Has anyone tried to make hay in the rain?
16.Did the person who invented wishing wells get their wish granted?
Well folks, hope some of these have put a smile on your face.
Love Sofia and Donald xxxxx