This is our last week with you. Next week Lady M returns with her series on writing. So, we are bidding you farewell with more thoughts! Enjoy.
1. If the past was 'the good old days', isn't today tomorrow's 'good old days'? So enjoy it and make happy memories.
2. Remember, the glass is half full, not half empty. 🍷🍸🍹
3. If you have faith can you move mountains?
4. If you really believe in dreams do they come true?
5. Do sheep count humans when they can't sleep?
6. Does karma take the scenic route?
7. If speed kills and we should kill our speed, why are they making cars go so fast?
8. Has anyone ever seen a clown cry?
9. Has anyone actually seen the silver lining in a black cloud?
10.Why do you wait for hours for a bus and then three come at once? 🚌🚌🚌 One reply was that they secretly travel in herds and packs!
11.If you can't take it with you, why are peeps obsessed with making a fortune? 💰💰💰💰 Two good replies were to have relatives fighting over it after you've gone and to watch the fun from above!
12.Is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? One reply was, No, the leprechauns got it!
13.Why do we make the same mistakes over and over again?
14.When the chicken crossed the road did it look both ways first and make it to the other side?
15.It is inadvisable to have the window cleaner call if they are twice as dirty on the inside.
16.Will tomorrow always come? One reply was... never becomes it changes to today!
On that note we wish you a fond farewell until the next time Lady M invites us back.
Love, Sofia and Donald xxx