Friday 24 January 2020

The Body Shop




The glass is still half full!


Hello Everyone,

January will soon be behind us so keep smiling and stay positive. I hope you’re still enjoying my humble attempts at keeping you amused and cheerful throughout dry January. Who on earth wants to give up alcohol in drab, dreary January? Not Lady M. You all know her theory: the world looks better through rose-coloured glasses which is why she loves holding a glass of rose wine. Well, that’s her excuse and she is sticking to it. So far this month I’ve given you a positive start to 2020, an amusing story and shared my Penguin Reading Challenge with you. Have any of you taken it up?

This week I am still doing my best to help you survive. I noticed that my neighbour had a new hobby; she’s a consultant for The Body Shop and it has certainly cheered her up. So, I invited her to share her newfound happiness with you. Maybe, some of you would prefer that to my reading challenge. Please allow me to introduce you to Candice.


                                                           ******************


                                                         

                                                                THE BODY SHOP

Hi my name is Candice and Marilyn is my neighbour and friend.  I am a working mom with two boys, and I LOVE Body Shop.  I encountered it through a friend who was selling it and lurked for quite a while before actually being lucky enough to win a product.  And that was that, I was hooked. 

What first drew my interest was the fact that it is totally cruelty-free and against animal testing.  This is a cause that has always been close to my heart. I have always endeavoured, with difficulty, to find products that can make this claim.

But now they have gone so many steps further, they are massive forerunners in Community Trade and pioneers in Fair trade.  To date they have suppliers in over twenty countries around the world, sourcing the finest raw ingredients and traditional skills from around the planet – benefiting local communities in return.

They are behind so many essential causes and continue to do what they can to better communities without endangering animals or the planet.

Besides ticking all the essential boxes that are so critical for our futures and societies they have the most amazing products that cater for all needs and requirements. 

I am an eczema sufferer and have battled for years. Since using the products my skin is 100% under control without having to resort to using steroids which is amazing. 

I love the products so much I decided to become a consultant for them, a minimal outlay with so many amazing benefits and rewards.

Please feel free to come and find my Facebook group Safe Cruelty Free Zone or look me up on Facebook – Candice Ross (you can find me through Marilyn).  I would love to share my passion for the company and products with you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/574294153414634/

https://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1


                          




                                                                    ****************

So, peeps, why not take a look and give it a whirl.

Love to you all, Lady M xxxxxxxxxx                                        

2 comments: